I've noticed a distinct lack of descriptions on a lot of members' pages. The second thing I look at after I look at a photo of the member is his "More about me" narrative. If a man doesn't put anything in that space, I am much more likely to not look twice at him, no matter how nice looking he is. And I found that many men leave that space blank.
At first I was very discouraged, but it got me to thinking: many men don't know how to describe themselves. Maybe they don't know how. Maybe they're too shy or modest. Or maybe they just don't know what to say.
So I have a suggestion for those verbally challenged men out there: put it in a random question list format. They're easy, they're fun and, most importantly, they tell us a lot about the other person in a non-threatening, easy-to-understand way.
For example, here's an easy list I created:
- My favorite place to spend time: Under water
- My favorite body part on the opposite sex: His mouth
- My favorite food: Lasagna
- My favorite pet is: A really big, goofy dog
- My funny talent or trait that's not immediately apparent to others: I can hold a pen with my toes and write with it
- The last time I got really embarrassed: When I got a case of inappropriate, unstoppable giggles during a very serious meeting.
- Right now I am wearing: Sweats and Crocs
- The last article of clothing I purchased was: A bra
- My inner freak: Hides by day but flies a big freak flag on occasion
- My thoughts on perfume or cologne: I like it in small quantities, but not when it's overpowering.
So gentlemen, go find some questions and let us know more about you!